HOW DOES IT ALL WORK?
This is just the gist on how the photo session process works.
1. You email/call me and we discuss your needs. I send you a magazine with information and we either go over the photoshoot on the phone, in person or over email.
2. We choose a date that works for both of us and you pay the non-refundable session/retainer fee.
3. I will touch base at least 24 hours prior to the shoot date to re-confirm with you and make sure you are ready for the session.
4. We have an awesome time at the photoshoot!
5. Within 2-4 weeks your images will be finished!
6. We schedule to meet in person for a REVEAL, to view the images together. I know life gets hectic (I have twins!), but it’s MUCH easier to meet in person to go over the images to see which ones you want to order. If you absolutely cannot make it, we can make other plans for a REVEAL.
7. Depending on what you order, you will receive the images/products within 1-4 weeks typically. (Canvas and album orders take a bit longer, but are worth the wait!)
1. The session fee is non-refundable.
2. I require at least a 24-hour notice to reschedule the shoot. I understand life gets crazy and there are times we can’t control things from happening. As long as you give me enough notice, we can reschedule your session for a later date. No more than two reschedules are allowed.
3. Repeat clients will receive 10% off on all of their following scheduled session fees.
Describe your style.
I feel like I have a mix of editorial/journalistic. I have a B.A. in journalism so I tend to lean on that during a lot of shoots. I also love editorial/fashion too. I worked in fashion for a while, so it kind of stayed with me. It’s a great mix I think!
How long have you been in business?
I have been in business since 2010 technically, but started photography a long time ago during high school, in the “Darkroom Ages” and also shot some in college, while earning a B.A. in Journalism and an M.A. in Advertising.
What time do you normally do sessions?
I like sunrise and sunset the best. So it could be really early sometimes. I also like shooting about an hour to an 1.5 hours before sunset.
It’s just best for on-location shooting. I am not opposed to other times, but if we schedule at another time, there has to be some shade…somewhere out there. ;)
Do you travel?
I am a huge fan of traveling. So yes!
Do you carry insurance and a business license?
I stick to my primes mostly. They are the best!
Do you do payment plans?
I do! Just ask me about them!
If you have another question, feel free to email me!!