We have 3 dogs, so we know how much they mean to all of our couples who have dogs too. Many of our couples travel from Pittsburgh, DC, New York and other surrounding areas and many of our couples also want to have their dogs on a day that means so much to them. Whether it’s an elopement, intimate wedding or adventure session we love when we can include pups in some of the photos! Before your day, we will make sure they are allowed to be in the location (many national parks don’t allow dogs, but lots of other places are totally ok with them)
WAYS TO MAKE SURE YOUR PUP ENJOYS THE DAY TOO:
- They don’t have to be there for all the photos, just when you want them to be.
- Bring snacks/water for them for hikes and warm days.
- Bring their leash and keep them on it if the location says you need to (some of our remote spots are easier to have them unleashed)
- Bring extra towels for the dogs (it gets super muddy on trails sometimes)
- Be sure to know how long they are comfortable hiking and being around people too.
They are such a huge part of our lives, it only makes sense to include them in some photos and adventures on such an important day.